• Strong understanding of ReactJS, good understanding of GraphQL.
• Strong understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding of AWS and Google Cloud infrastructure.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express, a major plus!
• Knowledge of React-Native a big plus.
• Good English a plus, but not required.
— Full Mac Setup (either iMac or Macbook Pro)
— Unlimited Vacation Time (after 1.5 years of employment)
— Medical Insurance Stipend
— Paid Education — we want to help you grow
— AMAZING offices with a great vibe and super cool environment
• Writing reusable, testable, efficient code, as well as libraries for future use
• Develop new user-facing features perfectly executed to UI/UX guidelines
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Implementation of security and data protection
inRecovery is an innovative startup that is helping people beat addiction and fully reintegrate as thriving members of society. You’ll be building a beautiful suite of innovative healthcare apps for our technology platform. Working closely with a very talented Product, Design and Engineering team in our beautiful new offices in the center of Kyiv.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Building a product is a highly collaborative effort. Thus, we seek a strong team player who is comfortable working with remote teams, and has an absolute commitment to perfection.
Our ideal Mobile Developer is looking beyond a paycheck and is tired of wasting their talents creating senseless apps or helping companies sell people sh*t they don’t need in their life.
If you seek mental stimulation and looking to serve a real and greater social purpose, we welcome you home with open arms.
We seek people who embody all of our Four Core Values (sorry, no exceptions):
1. BE A ROCK STAR — Be amazing at what you do. Shine and Crush it!
2. BE HUMAN — Be nice, smile, help each other. Spread love in everything you do.
3. WHY NOT? — Don’t be afraid to fail. Just go for it, we’re not building rockets.
4. NEVER LOSE YOUR MUCHNESS — Believe in unicorns and magic. Keep the creative kid alive; invent and innovate.