• Solid understanding of React JS, good understanding of GraphQL.
• Solid understanding of functional programming, data structures and async code
• Strong understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Understanding of AWS and Google Cloud infrastructure
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Knowledge of React-Native a big plus.
• Good English a plus, but not required.
• Strong product focus, innovate and build something that is part of you
• Mission Driven! Use your skills to help people overcome mental health and addiction issues
• High caliber team (Harvard, Yale, Stanford leadership), learn from each other, grow and have fun!
• Fully distributed team, ability to work both at Kyiv office and remotely
• Competitive Salary + Annual Bonuses
• Full Mac Setup (either iMac or Macbook Pro)
• Unlimited Vacation Time (after 1.5 years of Employment)
• Health and Wellness Stipend
• Paid Education — we want to help you grow
• AMAZING offices with a great vibe and super cool environment
• Writing reusable, testable, efficient code, as well as libraries for future use
• Develop new user-facing features perfectly executed to UI/UX guidelines
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Implementation of security and data protection
inRecovery is a
Our ideal teammate is looking beyond a paycheck and is tired of wasting his / her talents creating senseless apps or helping companies sell people sh*t they don’t need in their life. If you seek mental stimulation and looking to serve a real and greater social purpose, we welcome you home with open arms.