Be amazing at:
• Life :)
• Translating complex ideas into a products people love
• Designing beautiful, simple, and meaningful user experiences with UX designer
• Working with engineering to ensure perfect execution of these experiences
• 5+ years building industry leading tech product and high energy innovative teams.
• Work seamlessly with all teams including executive, design, and engineering.
• Break down complex ideas into simple products and feature sets.
• Use data, analytics and conduct high-quality user research to inform product direction.
• Prioritize product launches along with executive and engineering.
• Deeply understand existing platform and leverage existing feature sets in new products.
• Extreme attention to detail, ability to conceptualize complex systems to the smallest detail.
• Strong sense for design, prototyping abilities using Figma, Miro — a big plus!
• Proven track record of building and leading teams — major plus
• Strong product focus, innovate and build something that is part of you
• Mission Driven! Use your skills to help people overcome mental health and addiction issues
• High caliber team (Harvard, Yale, Stanford leadership), learn from each other, grow and have fun!
• Fully distributed team, ability to work both at Kyiv office and remotely
• Competitive Salary + Annual Bonuses
• Full Mac Setup (either iMac or Macbook Pro)
• Unlimited Vacation Time (after 1.5 years of Employment)
• Medical Insurance Stipend
• Paid Education — we want to help you grow
• AMAZING offices with a great vibe and super cool environment
• Own and lead all aspects of products to ensure successful launches.
• Create detailed plans for design, development and deployment.
• Write and prioritize user stories and define acceptance criteria.
• Defining scope of development for new product features and on-going enhancements.
• Work on rapid prototyping along with designer and front-end developers.
• Actively engage with client services teams and prioritize customer / end-user feedback.
• Maintain active research on both competing and complimentary products and solutions.
• Work with executive team on concept generation sessions and contribute innovative ideas.
inRecovery is an innovative startup that is helping people beat addiction and fully reintegrate as thriving members of society. You’ll be building a beautiful suite of innovative healthcare apps for our technology platform. Working closely with a very talented Product, Design and Engineering team in our beautiful new offices in the center of Kyiv.
We are looking for a Product Manager interested in creating beautiful experiences that will help transform people’s health and wellbeing. You like to take complex ideas, conceptualize user journeys, and create end-to-end experiences that all stakeholders will enjoy and love using.
Building a product is a highly collaborative effort. Thus, we seek a strong team player who is comfortable working with remote teams, and has an absolute commitment to perfection.
Our ideal Product Manager is looking beyond a paycheck and is tired of wasting your talents creating senseless apps or helping companies sell people sh*t they don’t need in their life.
If you seek mental stimulation and looking to serve a real and greater social purpose, we welcome you home with open arms.