• Strong proficiency with React JS and enterprise level patterns.
• Strong proficiency with Redux (MUST have a true understanding of Flux architecture).
• Strong knowledge of React Hooks and Context API.
• Strong understanding of GraphQL queries and mutations, as well as managing them using Apollo.
• Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling and React lifecycles methods.
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding of AWS and Google Cloud infrastructure.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express, a major plus!
• Knowledge of React-Native a big plus.
Competitive Salary + Annual Bonuses
• Full Mac Setup (either iMac or Macbook Pro)
• Unlimited Vacation Time (after 1.5 years of Employment)
• Health and Wellness Stipend
• Paid Education — we want to help you grow
• AMAZING offices with a great vibe and super cool environment
• Writing reusable, testable, efficient code, as well as libraries for future use
• Develop new user-facing features perfectly executed to UI/UX guidelines
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Implementation of security and data protection
inRecovery is an innovative startup that is helping people beat addiction and fully reintegrate as thriving members of society. You’ll be building a beautiful suite of innovative healthcare apps for our technology platform. Working closely with a very talented Product, Design and Engineering team in our beautiful new offices in the center of Kyiv.