We’re looking for a Middle React Native Software Engineer for working on the Norwegian application for tracking electricity and its more ecological consumption.
Team size: PM, Team Lead, QA, 2 React Native Devs. and Back-End team from client side.
- Following and improving project conventions (architecture approach, code style, best practices);
- Following existing project processes, methodologies, and guidelines;
- Estimation of tasks and functions and fit with own estimates;
- Creating and updating project documentation (technical and functional);
- Setup and maintenance of project environments;
- Negotiation/explanation of requirements and technical questions with the clients;
- Continuous update of technical knowledge and soft skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications;
- Providing feedback to colleagues, managers, and company.
- 2+ years of experience working with React Native;
- State management (Redux / MobX / etc.);
- Understanding of JSX syntax and Components Lifecycle;
- Practical experience with React Navigation;
- English — Upper-Intermediate low.
- 20 paid days off, 20 unpaid days off, and 10 sick leaves;
- Medical insurance (dental services included);
- A possibility to have a mentor or become a mentor yourself;
- Personal budget for Courses, Training, and Certifications;
- Skills Evaluations and promotions are based on Corporate Matrix;
- Accounting Support;
- IT Cluster Membership.
- Welcome Interview with Recruiter (30 min);
- Technical Interview (up to 1 hour 30 min);
- Final Interview with Project Manager (30 min).