Glad to see you as a reader of the position description.
We are looking for a teammate who is focused not only on quick results but also on a high-quality selection of the best specialists in the company.
Our recruiting team appreciates team spirit, a positive work atmosphere, and a sense of humor. We consider this combined with professionalism, makes us and our company successful.
- Monitor and analyze the job market;
- Maintain long-term relationships with candidates;
- Collaborate with stakeholders: Hiring Managers, Tech interviewers, Delivery Managers;
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process (sourcing, screening, interviewing, closure);
- Maintaining a database of candidates (Zoho Recruit);
- Provide analytics and statistics on requests;
- Company Brand promotion.
- Being a true team player;
- Understanding of major programming technologies and principles;
- 2+ years of experience in full-cycle recruitment;
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques;
- A solid pool of connections;
- Ability to work independently;
- Proactive work approach;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- At least Intermediate strong level of written and spoken English
Will be a plus:
- Experience in closing vacancies outside of Ukraine;
- Involvement into Corporate OKRs and Strategic Goals;
- Possibility to realize own ideas in the company, grow as a mentor, lead, or speaker;
- Direct Communication with Client and business trips;
- Half-year Performance appraisals and Salary reviews;
- Having a mentor, who will guide you toward self-realization goals;
- Access to Certification Camps and support with Certification;
- Knowledge and Skills Evaluations based on Corporate Matrices;
- Enhancement of English skills at courses;
- Access to multiple Meetups and Tech Talks within AcademyX;
- Support in terms of personal brand development.
- Great Corporate atmosphere and Relationships between people;
- Trusted and opened management and no bureaucracy;
- Flexible working schedule and Remote work;
- 20 paid days off, 20 unpaid days-off, 11 holidays, and 10 sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Competitive Salary, Rewards, and Bonuses;
- Compensations for Courses, Trainings, Certifications, and English;
- Accounting Support and Financial Trainings;
- Comfy office with good facilities and entertainment;
- Corporate Parties, Creative events, and Clubs by Interests;
- IT Cluster Membership.
Please add your salary expectations in the cover letter.
We will provide you with feedback after 04/01. Thanks a lot:)