• University degree or student of senior grades (4+) specialization in economic cybernetics, finances, accounting or economics, IT, mathematics etc.
• Basic knowledge of database management systems
• Analytical mindset and logical thinking
• Ability to work in a team and learn quickly
• Positive, pro-active and self-motivated
• Upper-intermediate English
Knowledge of ERP system will be an advantage
• Warm and friendly working environment
• Individual professional and career development plan
• Free international certification by Microsoft
• Challenging tasks and multifaceted solutions
• Participation in local and international projects
• Competitive remuneration
• Communication with customers and business users for capturing system requirements
• Business analysis, developing functional and technical design
• Agreeing and finalizing document with customer and key users (calls, emails)
• Presenting requirements to Development team
• Performing acceptance testing — ensuring the provided functionality satisfies customer needs/requirements
• Creating project documentation and other materials
• Support customers during acceptance testing and rollout of new functionality
Innoware is recognized as experts in the consulting services, specializing in ERP- and CRM implementations and cloud business solutions. Our company holds Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status and acknowledged as one of the best partners in Eastern Europe.
Due to growing business, we are looking for an enthusiastic and promising candidate to fulfill the position of Junior Business Analyst for Microsoft Dynamics (ERP consultant). We offer training on the system and project management along with employment.