Innoware is a leading IT consulting company, partner of Microsoft, specializing in implementation of ERP, CRM and cloud business solutions. Innoware was established in 2001 in Kyiv and has implemented 450+ projects worldwide since then. You can read more about Innoware success stories via link: innoware.com/success-stories.
Innoware services always remain relevant because Ukraine is a country of wonderful and modern specialists, who are supported by the whole world. And now we’re inviting beginner specialists for the Internship to become functional analysts — implementation consultants of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP system. Interns who complete the internship successfully will be invited to work at Innoware!
About the internship:
- During the program, you will get acquainted with the modern ERP system MD 365 Business Central, study its key settings and business processes of companies using the example of real projects, and learn how to combine them in the system.
- Duration: 2 months, from October 3 till November 30, 2023.
- Where and how: you will learn both together with Innoware specialists and independently, 100% online with Microsoft cloud solutions.
- Workload: 20 hours/week, including 5-10 hours/week — within standard working hours with regular group meetings.
- You’ll need: laptop and access to high-speed Internet.
With Innoware, it’s easy to upgrade your skills and get your dream job!
So, who we are looking for:
- Recent graduates and senior students in Economic and IT fields.
- With high academic results, strong analytical and logical abilities.
- Fluent in the Ukrainian language.
- With knowledge of the English language at the Upper-Intermediate level or higher.
- Willing to learn a lot, sociable, responsible, attentive to details.
- Nice to have: basic knowledge of databases, advanced level of Excel; understanding the basics of corporate finance or accounting.
The Innoware Internship will give you:
- Opportunity to perform tasks based on real business cases of our Ukrainian and international projects.
- You will learn more about Microsoft IT solutions and will configure the ERP system yourself.
- You will gain experience in preparing and conducting presentations, spoken and written business communication.
- Financial reward for complete internship and excellent results.
- An opportunity to get a job in IT consulting, to use the knowledge you acquired at the university and become a professional functional analyst — ERP Consultant.
Your key tasks as an ERP consultant at Innoware will become:
- Communicating with customers and key users to capture business processes.
- Carrying out business analysis, describing business processes.
- Preparing project documentation.
- Configuring MS Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP system in accordance with the client’s business processes.
- Conducting acceptance testing — ensure compliance of the provided functionality with the needs and requirements of customers.
- Providing support to customers during acceptance testing, deployment of new features, and during the operation start (GoLive).
For full-time work after the internship, we offer excellent opportunities for your career start and professional development:
- Mentorship from senior colleagues, supportive atmosphere.
- Individual study plan, trainings, continuous professional development.
- International Microsoft certification.
- Participation in international and Ukrainian projects, particularly in the process of transition of Ukrainian companies from software developed by the aggressor country (1C, etc.) to a secure and modern MS Dynamics 365 Business Central solution.
- Various tasks in projects for companies of various industries.
- Full-time contract.
- Opportunity to combine work with completing your higher education.
- Opportunity to work remotely or in our Kyiv office (it’s up to you).
- Standard work schedule, paid sick leave and vacations.
- Competitive remuneration, reviews in accordance with the grade system.
Do you want to become a professional in the ERP implementation field? Apply for the internship — by September 26 inclusive, send your detailed CV in Ukrainian or English language as a response to this announcement. We will carefully consider your application within 4 business days and will contact you if the information in your CV meets the ad’s requirements.
Recruitment process consists of:
- Interview with HR Manager (phone call).
- Interview with the internship Curator (online video meeting).
- Online test.
Join the internship, learn from experienced mentors and get a job this autumn!