In Innoware we work to enable Ukrainian and foreign companies to increase their efficiency, optimize business processes and facilitate work of their employees. How? For 20 years, we’ve been implementing modern enterprise management technologies (ERP&CRM systems) and cloud solutions for business and information security. Our company holds Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status and acknowledged as one of the best partners in Eastern Europe.
Innoware services always remain relevant, because Ukraine is a country of wonderful and modern specialists, who are supported by the whole world! And now we are expanding our project team and open a position of the BC/NAV Developer. Full-time, part time and freelance cooperation are possible.
At this position, you will participate in implementation projects of ERP system Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC/NAV) for international and Ukrainian companies. We offer trainings on the system and project management methodology.
Your main activities will include the following:
- Development of new functionalities within Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC using AL programming language.
- Working alongside consultants to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Find best algorithms for specific requirements realization.
- Customize functionality of ERP systems for specific areas of business.
- Solution testing.
- Code reimplementation, code refactoring.
- Code quality control.
- Estimation of time needed for modification.
- Optimization of existing custom functionality.
- GoLive and post implementation support.
Additional, if you’ve got such expertise:
- Integration of Microsoft Dynamics with other applications.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Upgrades.
- Data migration.
- Development trainings.
- We expect you to have 3+ years of extensive experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV programming.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) programming.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in projects of ERP system implementation.
- Experience of technical documentation creation.
- Ability to understand requirements and documents.
- University degree in IT, computer science, cybernetics or mathematics.
- Microsoft Certification will be an advantage.
- Intermediate English (writing, reading), Fluent Ukrainian.
We offer you:
- Work in a professional and supportive atmosphere.
- Intensive training and professional development.
- International certification by Microsoft.
- Various project tasks.
- Participation in Ukrainian and international projects.
- Remote work.
- Standard work schedule, we stand for work-life balance.
- Paid sick leave and vacation.
- Competitive remuneration.
Find out more about Innoware: innoware.com.
We’re waiting for your application!