Innoware is a recognized and experienced partner in implementation of modern technologies for enterprise management (ERP and CRM systems) and cloud solutions for business operations and information security based on Microsoft 365 and Azure platforms.
Founded in Ukraine in 2001, currently Innoware provides its services worldwide. Our company holds Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status and acknowledged as one of the best partners in Eastern Europe.
Currently we are inviting a qualified person to fulfill the position of the Endpoint System Engineer for providing technical leadership for the Client Support Services Team and End User Computing environment.
Main areas of responsibility
- Provide technical leadership with expert knowledge and act as an escalation point for the Client Support Services Team and anything related to End User Computing environment, focusing on our Endpoint Security Protection, and application management
- Manage Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) environment including Creating Images, deploy VMs, monitor VM performance
- Develop automated solutions for deploying software packages, application patches/updates and workstation images
- Monitor and support our Citrix Environment and escalate issues to the appropriate team member.
- Engineer and support multiple Windows desktop images
- Manage the entire lifecycle of our global standard desktop and laptop models
- Maintain desktop images and modify SCCM task sequences as needed
- Monitor and maintain the health of our Citrix XenApp environment
- Monitor and address alerts from desktops using CyberArk
- Provide level 3 support for escalated end user issues
- Manage Microsoft and 3rd party patch deployments
- Package, test and deploy new applications as needed
- Provide technical leadership and assistance on key projects (Mergers & Acquisitions) that significantly impact the team and our End User Computing environment
- Maintain and expand existing Knowledge Base
- Create new and maintain existing support documents to Maintain high standards in quality in the delivery of End User Computing services
- Must be able to work independently on assignments while maintaining monthly progress reports.
- Must be able to be available off hours to provide remote support for emergencies and/or testing
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Must have 8+ years of desktop support experience in an enterprise environment
- Must have 5+ experience with Windows 7/10, Active Directory Structure, and Managing
- Group Policies
- Must have 5+ years’ experience developing and testing software packages using Install shield or equivalent
- Expert with SCCM and SCOM administration, Citrix XenApp, Patch Management, Imaging, Scripting, MSI, Packaging & Automation
- Expert End Point Protection Engineering
- Expert with Citrix XenApp 7.X Administration, full disk encryption software, automation, and scripting (PowerShell, VBScript, batch, etc.)
- Expert with administering and deploying software using SCCM in a global environment, developing and maintaining workstation images using SCCM
- Expert in patch management including bios and firmware updates, service pack upgrades, and application-based updates
- Basic Database Administration experience, particularly in SQL Server
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- English: Upper Intermediate or higher
Will be an advantage
- Experience with Virtual Desktop Infrastructures (AVD and XenDesktop)
- Azure Configuration and Management
- Microsoft MSCE / MCITP certification
- MAC experience
- Experience with Sophos EPP, SafeGuard, Bitlocker, Software Vulnerability manager, or CyberArk
- Interesting and complicated tasks
- Participation in global projects
- Excellent opportunities for successful professional growth
- Work in a supportive atmosphere
- Remote work
- Competitive remuneration
Visit our website to find out more about Innoware: innoware.com.
Explore your potential applying now — send your detailed resume in reply to this publication.