• 2+ years of extensive experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM platform) programming
• Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365/CDS APIs
• Basic knowledge of MS SQL Server, Azure Functions, Power Platform, WCF, Angular
• Experience of technical documentation creation
• Intermediate English, fluent Ukrainian and Russian (written and spoken)
• Analytical mindset and logical thinking
• Ability to work in a team and learn quickly
• Positive, pro-active and self-motivated
• Solution orientated and analytical approach with an attention to details
• Passion for personal growth and innovative technology studying
• Microsoft Certification will be an advantage
We offer excellent opportunities for successful career start and growth in a friendly and supportive atmosphere:
• Intensive training and professional development
• International certification by Microsoft
• Challenging tasks and multifaceted solutions
• Participation in local and international projects
• Legal employment and cooperation
• Competitive remuneration
Main responsibilities include the following:
• Development of new functionalities within Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform
• Integration tasks
• Portal configuration and extension
• Working alongside consultants to satisfy customers’ needs
Innoware is recognized as experts in the consulting services, specializing in ERP and CRM implementation and cloud business solutions. Our company holds Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status and acknowledged as one of the best partners in Eastern Europe.
Currently our team of developers works with several projects for international companies in different fields of economy.
Visit our website to find out more about Innoware: innoware.com.
Explore your potential applying now! Send your CV with a short cover letter explaining your desire to join Innoware team.