Due to our business development needs we are looking for an experienced and promising candidate to fulfill the position of Business Development Manager for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales & Marketing (CRM).
• 4+ years of experience in CRM product application implementation is a must.
• 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales & Marketing (CRM).
• University degree in cybernetics, mathematics, finance, economics, IT or computer science is a must.
• Hands-on experience in leading projects or team. At least 1 year of proven successful management experience.
• Excellent leadership, problem solving and communication skills.
• Basic Project Management skills will be an advantage.
• Microsoft certifications (MCP) will be an advantage.
• Analytical mindset and logical thinking.
• Ability to work in a team and learn quickly.
• Positive, pro-active, self-motivated.
• Upper-Intermediate English (written and spoken), fluent Ukrainian and Russian
We offer excellent opportunities for successful career growth in a friendly and supportive atmosphere:
• Intensive training and professional development
• International certification by Microsoft
• Challenging tasks and multifaceted solutions
• Participation in local and international projects
• Competitive remuneration
• Provide overall leadership to support the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales & Marketing (CRM) solution projects while being accountable for team’s operational excellence and customer satisfaction.
• Deliver professional consulting for Microsoft Dynamics implementation projects.
• Translate business/technical requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Microsoft Dynamics platform and products.
• Participate in team building activities to develop relationships and collaboration inside the team.
• Perform leadership activities necessary for the effective performance of a competent, proactive and engaged staff to include employee development, performance management and mentoring.
• Studying of the new versions of Microsoft products, certification