• 4+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer;
• Solid understanding of Linux and networking;
• Extensive DevOps/System administration experience, including practical knowledge of building and maintaining scalable/high-performance systems, problem-solving and troubleshooting;
• Proficiency with at least one scripting language (BASH, Python, Ruby or similar);
• Experience in Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud: Amazon or Google preferred;
• Experience with at least one of the following infrastructure automation tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, Terraform;
• Experience in monitoring and metrics collection/processing: Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana, Influx stack and etc.;
• A passion for collaborating and tearing down communication silos;
• Experience working in a SaaS company;
• Software engineering background, knowledge of software development lifecycle;
• Intermediate English level.
• CI/CD experience;
• Familiarity with any of the following technologies: Kafka, Aerospike, Elasticsearch, C*, Redis, MemSQL.
Benefits of the project:
You will have a chance to work with:
• Impressive technology stack: Kafka, C*, Redis, Aerospike, MemSQL, Elasticsearch, Consul, Terraform, chef, docker;
• Huge scale (350 million daily active users);
• International team;
• Trips to other countries for training and team buildings.
What we love about Innovecs:
• An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
• We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
• Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
• English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
• Referral program;
• Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
• Leading a team of
• Enhance our highly accessible platform with a seamless service migration to Kubernetes;
• Optimize infrastructure with cost in mind;
• Perform Infrastructure & Application performance analysis;
• Improve the automated infrastructure provisioning;
• Extend our monitoring and alerting with a focus on business processes;
• Constantly improve platform security;
• Support ongoing operation.
Our client provides platforms and tools for application developers including analytics, user monetization, conversion, acquisition and optimization for all devices.
These platforms serve 350M daily active users across the globe and continue to experience a rapid growth.