• At least 2 years of managing experience;
• Experience in Agile development, including continuous integration, continuous deployment and coding for automated testing;
• Experience with backend micro-services and web architecture;
• Experience with GitFlow.
• MySQL/ PostgreSQL and working with data — big advantage;
• PHP — big advantage;
• Python — big advantage;
• Experience in Test-Driven Development — advantage.
• An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
• We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
• Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
• English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
• Referral program;
• Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
• Leading a team of 2 developers;
• Manage the team’s day-to-day tasks, streamlining the workflow and improving efficiency;
Improving performance and developing of complex features, new services, etc.;
• Design solutions, evaluate architecture options, set technical direction and quality standards, guide implementation;
• Perform proofs-of-concept for validating new technology or approach;
• Collaborate with multiple teams.
We are looking for a full stack Team Leader to join our R&D team and work on the core server/application products. As a Team Leader you will take part in building our next generation of tools and applications.
Our client is a leader in online software distribution, offering a complete ecosystem for downloaded applications including all aspects of user acquisition, conversion, monetization, integrated analytics and optimization.