• 4+ years’ experience with the following:
Swift, Foundation, UIKit, CoreData;
• Working with complex layouts and adaptive interfaces that work for multiple device form factors;
• Writing unit tests / integration tests;
• Git, branching, tagging, pull requests;
• Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance iOS apps;
• Ability to self prioritize and self manage. Meet deadlines. And cope well with pressure;
• Passionate, curious, and quick to learn;
• Upper Intermediate English level.
• Experience designing API in production — graphQL;
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins etc.).
• An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
• We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
• Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
• English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
• Referral program;
• Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
• Design and implement the company’s platform mobile clients (clinician and patient);
• Analyze business and product requirements to build first-grade mobile apps that integrate with the company’s API;
• Be an active part of design and code reviews and ensure high development standards across the team;
• Test and deploy your components and ensure end-to-end quality robustness of the solution;
• Manage individual priorities and deadlines;
• Contribute to the overall vision and architecture of the company’s platform
We are looking for a multidisciplinary iOS (SWIFT) developer, to join the R&D team.
Our Client, Connected Healthtech Solutions is one of the largest telehealth service providers.
Help us to build our next-gen telehealth and medical solutions to be used by over 5 million patients and clinicians. If you’re looking for a chance to truly affect the lives of others, to work with the smartest and brightest, on the cutting edge of VOIP technologies and to collaborate with huge national and international clients, then join us in reimagining healthcare.