• B. Sc Degree in computer science or technical education;
• Programming experience in any actual language;
• Experience with Ruby (2+ years);
• Experience with Linux;
• Experience with PostgreSQL;
• Experience with customization of processes/WFs is a plus;
• Reporting (Jasper/MSRS/Tableau/PowerBI/etc) is a plus;
• Hands-on experience with git;
• Requirements management;
• Stakeholder management;
• Strong communication skills;
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves.
• Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
• English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal training and conferences;
• Referral program;
• Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Development and support of Inflow system designed & developed to cover all business flow in modern outsourcing/product IT company. Its key value is a rapid adaptation to constant and event unpredictable changes in Company processes. The functionality of the system is designed to manage the processes that include but are not limited to Recruitment, Onboarding/Termination, Timesheets/Allocations, Attendance, IT equipment, Client management, Email groups.
Innovecs is an American business technology outsourcing company, headquartered in Ukraine. We’re building our reputation by creating cutting-edge software products for our clients all over the world.
We extend Silicon Valley engineering spirit to create the best products for our clients.
From the very first day, you’ll have a clear vision of how you can pave the way for your career and professional advancement in Innovecs. There are no limits!
Corporate resource management system that enabling the end-to-end maintenance and control over: business processes, resources, finances, other company assets.