Got innovation coursing in your veins? If your answer is ‘yes’, you must continue reading!
Innovecs is currently looking for skilled specialists to join our internal team. We help the global organization to grow, enhance systems and processes, craft intriguing communications, create cutting-edge events, and take care of corporate policies. But most importantly, our main goal is to make all of our colleagues (including ourselves, of course) feel valued and supoorted.
If you feel like you’re the perfect match for this role, drop us your CV! We’ll be happy to welcome you as an innovecser very soon.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with a presence across Europe, the US, and Asia. For over 12 years, we have been helping businesses develop, transform, and implement innovative products and solutions in Supply Chain & Logistics, Gaming, FinTech, and SaaS markets. Our recent honors include being on the Global Outsourcing 100 list produced by IAOP®, The Inc. 5000 ranking, and The Top 50 Inspiring Workplaces List.
• At least 0.5 year of experience for junior and at least 1 year of experience for middle specialist in talent sourcing, recruitment, or a related field;
• Good knowledge of talent sourcing strategies and techniques, including experience using online job boards, social media platforms, professional networking sites, and other sourcing tools;
• Experience in sourcing in EU and/or USA;
• Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other recruitment technology tools;
• Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple positions and priorities simultaneously;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with candidates and team members;
• Sufficient communication skills in English must have, an understanding of business communication in English;
• Flexibility and adaptability to respond to changing business needs and priorities;
• Commitment to staying up-to-date with industry trends and developments in talent sourcing and recruitment.
• Develop and implement talent sourcing strategies to identify and attract top talent for open positions within the company;
• Use a variety of sourcing techniques to identify potential candidates, including online job boards, social media platforms, professional networking sites, and employee referrals;
• Build and maintain relationships with potential candidates and maintain a pipeline of talent for future hiring needs;
• Manage the recruitment process for open positions, including posting job advertisements, reviewing resumes, and scheduling interviews;
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments in talent sourcing, and use this knowledge to improve and innovate the talent acquisition process;
• Support of recruiters, team leads and business stakeholders with any tasks/researches related to TA activities.
• Sports classes whenever you want;
• English classes. Take your speech and writing to a new level;
• Access to 13 communities to enjoy your hobbies;
• Preparation programs for global cloud certifications;
• Flexible schedule;
• Hybrid work;
• Diversity of domains & businesses;
• Access to Engineering Community Circle and all the Innovecs events.