We are looking for a highly motivated Middle Automation Engineer, to join our fast growing R&D team!
- Join a newly formed Automation team and be part of building our Test Automation coverage
- Utilize a wide range of tools and 3rd party services to incorporate Email, SMS, Visual Regression, and other validations as part of E2E test flows
- Participate in Automation team Sprint Ceremonies (Grooming, Planning, Dailys)
- Conduct code reviews and help shape our engineering practices
- Work closely with the wider team QA to drive Quality and reduce manual execution.
- Experience with Functional UI testing & Client-Server systems — Must
- Experience with either Selenium, Cypress or Appium — Must
- Experience with Integration & API testing — Must
- Strong design, coding and debugging skills — Must
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English — Must
- Experience with Docker, AWS Cloud, Kubernetes — Advantage
- Experience with Agile\Scrum methodologies and working with Squads — Advantage
- Can-do, positive attitude focused on delivery with outside-the-box thinking
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Snappy is an award winning, all-in-one gifting platform that helps companies reward their employees and customers — boosting loyalty and engagement through a fun and engaging digital experience. Snappy’s gifting algorithm automates the selection and sending off personal gifts and messages at scale, and notifies recipients through fun and personalized digital unboxing experiences.
We specialize in building recognition programs for all sorts of businesses — Amazon, Zoom, Salesforce, Microsoft, Uber, Deloitte and over 800 more, Plus, we’re growing everyday — 400% , if you want to get technical! We’ve seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation with full benefits package.
- Complete hardware setup for working from home.
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!