We are looking for a motivated and experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team
- Upper-Intermediate English is a must;
- At least 5 years of experience as a DevOps engineer;
- Proven experience with Consul, Vault, Terraform, Kubernetes, Nomad, Clouds and working with Linux system environments.
WILL BE PLUS:
- GOlang/Python experience;
- Your own or prior contributions to open source projects.
- Design and build infrastructure both on-premises and in the cloud to run our regression tests and in-house services;
- Deploy and manage orchestration systems to schedule maintenance jobs, ensure our services are available, and auto-scale when testing demands grow;
- Implement monitoring and alerting systems around the various DevOps operations;
- Build a CI system to allow teams to run their pipelines on our storage product and on various other projects;
- Proactively work with a variety of infrastructure providers, from cloud providers like AWS to virtual machines and physical servers;
- Review the security state of our infrastructure and act to improve it.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with offices in the USA, UK, Israel, Australia, and Ukraine
We won’t bore you with all our awards, so here are just some of them: DOU Best IT Employer, TOP 100 Global Outsourcing, and one of the fastest-growing companies in the USA by Inc. Magazine.
As a community-centered company, we innovate your career and inspire your lifestyle. Top hardware, modern tech stack, remote-friendly working culture and much more is here for you. Do you like having fun just as much as we do? Then c-ya in our community! Here’s what we got: football, investment, ice hockey, jogging, yoga, tennis, mindfulness, extreme club, and more new personal growth zones for you!
Our client is a fast-growing startup developing the world’s fastest and most scalable data platform. Our client lives anywhere the data does, whether on-premises, in the public cloud, or a hybrid environment, and were built from the ground up to meet the diverse needs of modern data workloads. The platform is trusted to enable Fortune 500 companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible, achieve breakthrough innovations, and solve previously unsolvable problems.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!