We are looking for an outstanding and passionate Android Developer to join our top-notch Android development team.
- Strong foundation of data structures and algorithms problem-solving mindset
- Good understanding of software development processes
- Experience with Kotlin and Java based projects
- Understanding of OOP and clean architecture
- Experience with MVVM and/or MVI
- Knowledge of Kotlin Coroutines
- Strong knowledge of the different Android OS versions and ecosystem
- Ability to communicate in English (written and oral)
- Good communication skills
- Build and maintain applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define and ship new features
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests.
Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client works with the world’s biggest mobile device manufacturers and carriers — like Samsung, Sprint, T-Mobile, Orange, Huawei, and Hutch.
The Product is about Onboarding experience where apps and services can be recommended to users the first time they turn on their devices after the purchase.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!