We’re looking for a Software Engineer — to join our project of Data Platform for AI.
- At least 3 years of development background in Full-Stack or backend systems in various languages such as Node.js/Go/Python/Kotlin/Scala/C++/Java
- Experience with Client-side development (React, Vue.js, Angular)
- Experience working with ReactJS or React Hooks
- A track record of designing beautiful Web applications
- End-to-end development experience, along with deployment and maintenance of complex web applications in Linux and cloud environments (including automated CI and CD)
- Experience with Selenium or other frontend automation testing
- Developing internal and external services, that allow us to onboard, support, and monitor customers
- Developing cloud and on-prem features that enable our business to bring more customers
- Working with our sales & support teams to get feedback and improve production tools
- Building and deploying new features, both on the back-end and front-end sides
- Working as part of ProdOps group, which consists of DevOps, Infra, and Services teams.
- Joining pizza-size Services team, which gets best in class DevOps support
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is developing the world’s fastest and most scalable data platform. Our client lives anywhere the data does, whether on-premises, in the public cloud, or a hybrid environment, and were built from the ground up to meet the diverse needs of modern data workloads.
You will be part of a team there are constantly putting our technology and ourselves to the test to solve today’s biggest data storage challenges while enabling heightened productivity.
The platform is trusted to enable Fortune 500 companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible, achieve breakthrough innovations, and solve previously unsolvable problems.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!