The largest telehealth service provider in Israel and one of the largest in the world is looking for a multidisciplinary manual QA engineer to join our R&D team.
- 3+ years of overall professional experience in Software QA
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications
- Knowledge of QA testing methodologies and techniques
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication and writing
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience with continuous integration and source control systems
- Hands-on experience in testing product based on the micro-services architecture
- Tools: SoapUI, any SQL client.
- Perform manual testing of our applications on web and mobile (iOS, Android) utilizing different QA methodologies
- Maintain and update our existing manual test suites
- Develop end-to-end software test cases and suites to validate specific feature and use cases
- Work closely with developers and product owners to understand the systems being tested
- Analyze and provide feedback on the product requirements
- Track platform quality assurance metrics
- Test results analysis, documenting and defect reporting
- Follow, improve and implement QA processes to assure that we are reaching the agreed quality standards.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The largest telehealth service provider in Israel and one of the largest in the world. Help us build our next-generation telehealth and medical solutions, to be used by over 5 million patients and clinicians. If you’re looking for a chance to truly affect the lives of others. To work with the smartest and brightest, on the cutting edge of VOIP technologies. And to collaborate with huge national and international clients. Then join us in re-imagining healthcare.
WHAT MAKES THE PROJECT STAND OUT
- Our advanced enterprise SaaS telemedicine platform comes out of the box with everything healthcare providers need to deliver remote medical services effectively, at scale.
- From a single practice to an entire healthcare system, allows you to optimize the clinical workforce, reduce operational costs, and create new opportunities to reach more patients.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package.
- Modern hardware setup.
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program.
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events.
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX.
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers.
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program.
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance.
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays.
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as sports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc..
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills.
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!