We are looking for QA Automation Engineer to join our Media&AD Tech project
- At least 3 years of experience in QA testing, processes, and test methodologies.
- Experience in Manual and automation testing
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent
- Experience with SQL Server, including working with complex SQL queries
- Strong understanding of the web and web-related technologies
- Knowledge of automation tests — Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, Cucumber, NUnit, Specflow.
- Knowledge of C#
- Experience writing test documents as test plans and test results.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hard-working, responsible, takes initiative
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
WILL BE PLUS
- Knowledge in TDD, BDD.
- Experience in working within a scrum team (Agile).
- Experience working with Microservices.
- be part of a scrum feature team
- be responsible for the quality of the team’s products
- provide early inputs to features entering development
- stabilize new features by manually testing them, define the needed automated tests
- writing integration tests and end to end tests that handle big amounts of data and sync processes that need to be very efficient in memory and time perspective
- writing manual tests to cover all the specific implementations
Our team is responsible for the main process that is in charge of sending thousands of campaigns to millions of customers using BI to do it smart and in a scalable manner.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!