We are looking for a Senior FullStack Engineer to join our project from Media & Adtech domain
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in full-stack development
- Experience with C#/.NET Core
- Experience with Client-Side Angular framework
- Experience with Cloud Services
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Experience with RESTful Web API
Will be a plus:
- Experience with NodeJS(Typescript)
- Knowledge of SQL, Real-time DB(Mongo DB, Redis)
- Experience with Docker and Orchestration Infrastructures (K8S) and microservices
- Deep understanding of OOP principles and design
- Deep understanding of Core Infrastructure
- Fluent English
- Design and develop full-stack end-to-end solutions on a scalable microservices-based environment.
- Own your code from design to production, seeing the full picture include automation tests and deployment.
- As a data-driven company, you will work with various Database types (MS SQL, MongoDB, Redis,...) and with multiple data structures.
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively with the team and other teams.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!