- Innovecs prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions across a wide range of industries.
- The key to our success is largely dependent on the stellar ability of our program management team.
- We’re currently searching for a program manager to join our ranks and continue our tradition of success.
- The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives.
- As a natural born leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation.
- Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 3+ years in an management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
- Exceptional leadership, time management, people management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.