ABOUT THE CLIENT
We’re looking for a Advanced Software Engineer who will become an influential role in our team. We’re one of fastest-growing brokers. A fast, reliable and easy-to-use trading platform with paperless account opening. The suite of products includes native mobile applications, web trading platform. It offers features such as charting indicators, margin trading, margin against shares, and zero brokerage trades on Equity stocks for delivery. We invest in scaling and modernising to become № 1 trading platform this year. Join our enthusiastic and inspired team. Let’s make creative together!
- Design and implement the company’s platform mobile clients.
- Analyze business and product requirements to build first grade mobile apps that integrates with the company’s API.
- Be an active part of design and code reviews and ensure high development standards across the team.
- Test and deploy your components and ensure end to end quality robustness of the solution.
- Manage individual priorities and deadline.
- Contribute to the overall vision and architecture of the company’s platform
- Solid experience on Mobile development using React Native
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop code for new applications, review code and collaborate with developers to create high quality software.
- Deep knowledge of React Native or React Web, including component composition, lifecycle events, and hooks.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with project managers to meet project deliverables/milestones and with QA engineers to ensure apps are high quality
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment practices, using tools like Travis CI, Gitlab, Microsoft Azure, and Jenkins
Language: Typescript (ES6/ES7)
State manager: Redux/Mobx
Platforms: Android, iOS
Networking: Fetch, WebSockets
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.