1. You have 5+ years experience as a system administrator.
2. You have experience in setting up web servers:
• monitoring and alerting;
• databases backups;
• containerization and virtualization experience;
• security (firewalls, DOS attacks prevention, etc.).
3. You possess a problem-solving attitude and can choose technological solutions that meet a client’s requirements.
4. You have CI/CD implementation experience.
5. You have experience working with popular cloud services.
6. You have knowledge and hands on experience working with some of the following *nix systems: CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.
1. Provisioning and configuration management (CM) — Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
2. Following best practices and methodologies stipulated by a DevOps role.
3. Experience working with GIT.
4. Experience setting up CDN.
5. Handling sites caching solutions.
6. Experience working with high-load.
7. Practical experience optimizing workload for servers, applications, performance tuning.
8. Ability to write automation scripts to speed up some routine processes.
9. Advanced knowledge of working with the command line.
• High salary;
• Remote work;
• Part-time employment —
• A friendly team of professional engineers that will support and hear you: all important technical decisions are made by the team, so your input will be very important!
• Employment benefits — paid holidays, sick-days.
Rich Media Systems is a rapidly growing product company, actively involved in the creation and development of e-commerce projects. Currently, the company is looking for an excellent DevOps Engineer who will keep up-to-date modern, innovative and best technological stack in our production development.
If you have deep interest in DevOps steaming and want to become a part of our team, Rich Media Systems has many interesting and challenging tasks for you!