RichMediaSystems is a product-focused IT company that brings to life and develops exclusively our own products and projects. We are inviting an experienced Intermediate Technical Communicator (Writer) to join our team.
- 2-3 years of working as Technical Communicator (Writer);
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- Experience in analysis of existing product;
- Experience with DDLC, User Assistance Development Methodology;
- Understanding of project lifecycle;
- Knowledge of international writing standards;
- Experience in UX writing/editing;
- Experience in source control tools;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English/Ukrainian.
- Perform project investigation to understand users’ needs and identify requirements;
- Interview subject matter experts;
- Create any type of documentation using appropriate tools and standards (guidelines, helps, technical, etc.);
- Create templates for documentation;
- Share best practices of documentation creation with a team;
- Plan your work according to project priorities.
- Appropriate compensation based on your technical skills;
- Long-term project;
- Flexible schedule;
- Democratic management style and friendly atmosphere
- Annual paid vacation — 21 calendar days;
- Paid sick leave — 5 days per year.