RichMediaSystems is a product-oriented IT company that exclusively develops and nurtures its own products and projects. We are inviting an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The main objective of this role is to assist our team in developing and implementing a product strategy that meets the needs of our clients and ensures the success of our company in the market.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst in the IT industry;
- understanding and experience in using business analysis standards (BABOK®);
- creation of Sprint Backlog for the team;
- description of Acceptance Criteria for User Stories;
- excellent communication skills for clear, concise, and understandable presentation of information to clients, team members, and stakeholders;
- ability to handle conflict situations;
- ability to effectively communicate with the team and stakeholders;
- experience working in teams with BAs and UI/UX designers;
- preferably, a higher education degree in management, information technology, or related fields;
- english/Ukrainian language level: Intermediate Strong+.
It would be a plus if you have:
- experience with e-commerce projects is a plus;
- experience in building a roadmap for product development;
- experience in long-term and short-term planning;
- experience in prioritizing anticipated product changes according to company goals.
- have strong understanding of a product and plan product developing ;
- conducting long-term and short-term planning;
- priority setting;
- effectively managing changes in requirements;
- communicating with the development team and users;
- process improvement within the team (BAs and UI/UX designers);
- standardizing the gathering of business needs, requirement formulation, documentation, and more;
- analysis of current business processes and identification of areas for improvement;
- analysis of business requirements from users and domain experts.
- appropriate compensation based on your technical skills;
- long-term project;
- flexible schedule;
- democratic management style and friendly atmosphere;
- annual paid vacation — 21 calendar days;
- paid sick leave — 5 days per year.