Rich Media Systems is a rapidly growing product company, actively involved in the creation and development of e-commerce projects. Currently, the company is looking for an excellent DevOps Engineer who will keep up-to-date modern, innovative and best technological stack in our production development.
If you have deep interest in DevOps steaming and want to become a part of our team, Rich Media Systems has many interesting and challenging tasks for you!
- You have 5+ years experience as a Senior SysAdmin/DevOps.
- You have solid experience in setting up web servers:
• monitoring and alerting;
• databases backups;
• containerization and virtualization experience;
• security (firewalls, DOS attacks prevention, etc.).
- You possess a problem-solving attitude and can choose optimal technological solutions that meet a client’s requirements.
- You have CI/CD implementation experience.
- You have experience working with popular cloud services.
- You have knowledge and hands on experience working with some of the following *nix systems: CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.
- GitLab + CI;
- Amazon AWS, Google Cloud;
- Bash, Shell;
- Atlassian products: Jira, Confluence;
- Ansible, Terraform.
Would be a plus
- Provisioning and configuration management (CM) — Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Following best practices and methodologies stipulated by a DevOps role.
- Experience working with GIT.
- Experience setting up CDN.
- Handling sites caching solutions.
- Experience working with high-load.
- Practical experience optimizing workload for servers, applications, performance tuning.
- Ability to write automation scripts to speed up some routine processes.
- Advanced knowledge of working with the command line.
What we offer
- High salary;
- Remote work;
- Full time preferred, can discuss Part-time work;
- A friendly team of professional engineers that will support and hear you: all important technical decisions are made by the team, so your input will be very important!
- Employment benefits — paid holidays, sick-days.