• 3+ years of in-depth professional experience in the development and operation of web-based software
• Strong knowledge of AWS platform: VPC, EC2, RDS, ECS, Lambda (python), SES, Automatic Scaling etc.
• Maintenance of the PHP development team
• Deep know-how in CI/CD and various deployment platforms at all levels;
• Experience with tools such as GitLab, GitLab-CI, ArgoCD, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Keycloak, Gradle, Maven, C#, Java, PHP, and automated testing from Unit to E2E.
• Startup atmosphere
• Flexible working hours
• Remote work
• Salary in $
• Configuring and maintaining infrastructures and various DBMS (web projects)
• Monitoring of working environments (service, server), incident response
• Support of the development team (CI / CD, assistance in infrastructure solutions, local development)
•Deployment processes automation
•Standardization of dev/test environments
•Modernization and maintenance of existing infrastructure
•Production operations team duties: on-call schedule and incidents investigation
• Good knowledge of English
• Good time management and planning skills
About the Project:
Canadian-Ukrainian product startup is seeking for experienced PHP Team Lead, who has significant practical skills in development software (CRM/ERP), has skills for leading team of PHP developers and understands product expectations.