Infront X is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner, who will support our Product and Engineering functions. Reporting to the HR Director in NY, and as a member of the global team, you will develop and maintain HR best practices while leading domestic and global initiatives that support our employee lifecycle. You will be a trusted leader to the team and will handle day-to-day employee inquiries. Most importantly, you will lead our local Teams’ mission to create experiences that matter and to ensure our employees have an empowering and engaging experience throughout their tenure with Infront X.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual, an excellent communicator with English speaking skills, an influencer, as well as a results-driven team player.
- Maintain and build on our global compensation and benefits strategy, as well as operations.
- Help to plan, manage, and execute employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Ensure the highest level of accuracy of data management, including HRIS system (Workday).
- Ensure local compliance as well as all HR policies and procedures.
- Be the primary point of contact for day-to-day employee relations support to management and staff; lead or assist with internal investigation as needed.
- Partner across the organization on employee growth, learning, and professional development programs.
- Map and document processes, identify gaps and recommend and implement process improvements.
- Support the company performance review cycle.
- Manage the New Hire and Exit Surveys and periodic reporting of results.
- Cultural ambassador — supports and actively participates with organizational and local event planning
- Supports recruiting team with requisition review, opening/closing positions, and reporting.
- Participate in special projects & other duties as assigned.
- Advanced English skills
- Ability to work independently
- Minimum 4 years of related HR experience required
- Ability to diagnose problems both in a qualitative but also data-driven approach, using strategic thinking skills as well as identifying and driving appropriate solutions.
- Be detail-oriented, structured, self-spoken, motivated by innovation, and a doer.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and shifting priorities, in a time-sensitive, deadline driven environment
- Comfortable working in a Team and building connections with the wider HR function globally
- Annual bonuses and salary reviews
- Remote work possibilities
- Fully paid medical insurance and 50% coverage for spouses and kids
- Gym membership/Sports activities reimbursement
- Weekly happy hours and monthly events
- English classes with the native speaker and the opportunity to improve communication skills by regular collaboration with English speaking colleagues
- Outstanding offices and tools (MacBooks, monitors)
- Legal and accounting support
About Infront X:
At Infront X, we empower brands to build unique relationships by creating digital products & experiences people love. We specialize in helping sports, media, and entertainment organizations make deeper connections with their audiences through leading-edge technology, data-driven strategy, and impeccable design.
Headquartered in Switzerland and with 9 offices across North America and Europe, we are proud of the impact we’ve helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, Verizon, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, Comedy Central, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others