Infront X is seeking a Project Manager who can lead teams of engineers to deliver custom solutions for our clients, all of whom are leaders in the sports, media and entertainment industries.
Project Managers are enthusiastic problem solvers who thrive on being engaged in all levels of the engagement. To be successful, project managers must be able to guide both the client and the internal team to ensure that the tone of the engagement and the delivery is on track. They must think quickly under pressure, motivate their teams, and own the timely and accurate delivery of engagements. The ability to read between the lines, anticipate issues, and communicate consistently and accurately across various project channels are key requirements.
At Infornt X, we are fortunate to work with the world’s leading sports, media and entertainment companies, many of whom operate 24/7. Because we work tirelessly to support our clients, there are times when we put in late night and weekend hours.
- Good level of written and spoken English
- 3+ years of experience delivering custom software solutions
- At least 2 years of technical project management, design and development on Internet-based platforms, preferably with consumer-facing products
- Strong understanding of Web technologies, familiarity with XML and JSON; technical background as Web developer will be a plus
- Understanding of project management methodologies such as Agile or other project management practices used in iterative development environments
- Project Management certified (PMP, Prince2, SCRUM, etc.)
- General understanding of development technologies and third-party applications
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across multiple teams and at varying levels throughout the organization
- Proven experience to manage multiple digital projects at a time
- Experience with issue tracking and resolution software
- Ability to motivate, support and understand different project teams
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion
- Create overall project management documentation and work with the project team(s) to execute
- Manage schedules, budgets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving Product Manager(s), relevant stakeholders to ensure technical feasibility
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across projects based on scope of work and project goals
- Actively monitor project risks and scope to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions; identify refinement opportunities and deliver improvements
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Manage testing with the Product team and Client during the User Acceptance Testing phase of the project development lifecycle.
- Work with and manage external partners and vendors to achieve the new product development goals of the organization
- Manage project health, specifically the project allocated hours and budget
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Monitor day-to-day activities of entire project team and ensure work is progressing as planned
- Ability to work across several projects in both web and mobile applications
- Document and communicate project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- Annual bonuses and salary reviews
- Remote work possibilities
- Fully paid medical insurance and 50% coverage for spouses and kids
- Gym membership/Sports activities reimbursement
- Weekly happy hours and monthly events
- English classes with the native speaker and the opportunity to improve communication skills by regular collaboration with English speaking colleagues
- Outstanding offices and tools (MacBooks, monitors)
- Legal and accounting support
About Infront X:
At Infront X, we empower brands to build unique relationships by creating digital products & experiences people love. We specialize in helping sports, media, and entertainment organizations make deeper connections with their audiences through leading-edge technology, data-driven strategy, and impeccable design.
Headquartered in Switzerland and with 9 offices across North America and Europe, we are proud of the impact we’ve helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, Verizon, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, Comedy Central, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others