Infront X is one of the world’s leading creators of digital products and experiences. We are a fast growing company with over 350 employees in 9 offices worldwide.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter who will identify, engage, and attract top level talent primarily in Eastern Europe and support recruitment efforts in other locations as needed.
Strategically collaborating with hiring managers and People Business Partners, you will help identify recruitment requirements and ensure the organization has a continuous pipeline of high performing talent flowing into and across the organization We are seeking confident, bright and resilient individuals who thrives in a competitive environment; you must be able to work under pressure and be target driven.
- Lead full cycle recruiting, from planning, sourcing, screening, coordinating interviews, gathering feedback and extending offers to candidates
- Identify candidates via applicant tracking system, job boards, search engines, social networks, etc.
- Partner with management and department heads on recruiting initiatives that support the needs of the business
- Maintain recruiting database and provide regular updates to hiring managers on the recruiting status of each position with open communication and by providing regular key automated reports of candidate pipelines
- Fulfill open requisitions with timely and cost effective methods
- Maintain records and files, ensuring recruiting practices are in compliance
- Collaborate with global team throughout Europe and North America to develop recruiting strategies, understand talent movement and demand in the market
- Ensuring and maintaining the integrity and quality of the recruitment efforts including candidate selection and interview process
- Work with outside recruitment agency vendors as appropriate
- Maintain focus on providing excellent customer service to our internal clients, hiring managers, and build relationships with them to identify and implement sourcing strategies that will drive talent to open positions
- Participate in the creation and upholding of best practice recruiting policies, practices and systems which help attract high quality employees, support business priorities and promote competitive advantage
- Contribute towards creating and maintaining a positive candidate experience
- Coordinating on-boarding processes including: account setup, conducting new-hire orientation, collecting/processing of all required new-hire paperwork
- Manage and support special projects related to recruiting for continued improvement
- 2-4 years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Recruitment agency, consulting, or professional services firm experience highly preferred
- Strong written and spoken English skills required
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and problem solving skills
- Enthusiasm and energy to evolve with a best-in-class global talent acquisition function
- Experience sourcing candidates through various platforms including recruiting databases, social media, online job boards and referrals
- Experience working with an ATS (applicant tracking systems)
- International recruitment experience is a plus
- Avid networker who enjoys building long-term relationships with candidates
- Professional, accountable, high-energy and collaborative team player
- Must be detail oriented, especially when submitting reports, reviewing applications, references and resumes
About Infront X
At Infront X, we empower brands to build unique relationships by creating digital products & experiences people love. We specialize in helping sports, media, and entertainment organizations make deeper connections with their audiences through leading-edge technology, data-driven strategy, and impeccable design.
Headquartered in Switzerland and with 9 offices across North America and Europe, we are proud of the impact we’ve helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, Verizon, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, Comedy Central, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.
- Annual bonuses and salary reviews
- Remote work possibilities
- Fully paid medical insurance and 50% coverage for spouses and kids
- Gym membership/Sports activities reimbursement
- Weekly happy hours and monthly events
- English classes with the native speaker and the opportunity to improve communication skills by regular collaboration with English speaking colleagues
- Outstanding offices and tools (MacBooks, monitors)
- Legal and accounting support