• At least 5 years of experience in IT Engineering
• Experience with highly available and highly loaded systems
• Java, Node.js (React/Angular), AWS
• Knowledge of Networking, Linux, Windows, Virtualization
• JMS, REST, SOAP, GWT, Postgres, MongoDB, C#
• TeamCity, Maven, Mercurial
• Good command of the English language and interpersonal skills for both written and verbal communication
• Challenging projects and professional team.
• Working on products that are used by hundreds of thousands of users around the world.
• Open communications and open door policy within company.
• Paid social package (24 days paid vacation, paid sick day and national holidays).
• Flexible working hours.
• Convenient office location.
• Competitive salary.
• Health insurance.
The Senior Software Engineer works in an Agile/Scrum environment with other development team members developing high quality cloud and appliance based data protection products. The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for designing and developing code for Infrascale’s on premise purpose built backup appliance and related cloud services.