· A genuine engineer at heart with a deep passion and curiosity for technology.
· A proven track record of architecting and designing networks for high bandwidth, high growth, scalable environments.
· Strong hands-on technology experience building and running large scale, highly available systems handling high volume of sessions/transactions per day with low latency.
· Strong design experience in building large scale distributed internet systems.
· Deep understanding of networking protocols and technologies. Routing (BGP, OSPF, route redistribution, NAT, VRF, Static routing, route maps, ECMP); Switching ( VLAN, VXLAN, RSTP, MSTP, MLAG, LACP ); VPN ( ipsec,, ssl vpn, openVPN etc); IDS\IPS, datacenter networking, spine/leaf topologies in a heterogenous environment mainly comprised of Cisco switches and Linux systems.
· Expert problem-solving skills and the ability to apply lessons learned and design patterns in architecture.
· Strong experience in Application Delivery & Load Balancing methods and implementations including Linux IPVS, SSL offloading, and similar or related technologies and algorithms.
· Strong experience and understanding in IPv4 deployments (including DHCP, TFTP, DNS, ECMP, VIP’s) is required, experience and understanding of IPv6 deployments (including DHCPv6 & DNSv6) is desirable.
· Good understanding of Linux and VMware architecture, design, and workloads including openvswitch, iSCSI, systemd containers, network stack tuning, hardware tuning and diagnostics.
· Experience with Network management integration with SNMP, Syslog.
· Ability to work with external ISPs on critical network issues, troubleshoot traffic routing issues across the globe.
· Demonstrable practices in creating lifecycle architecture documentation and building from documentation.
· Strong experience with Visio, Excel, Powerpoint.
· Experience working with geographically distributed teams.
· Strong understanding of public cloud architectures, technology, and deployments incl. AWS, Azure, GCP, and IBM Cloud.
· Cisco or other network vendor certifications.
· Industry common Linux certifications.
·Challenging projects and professional team.
·Working on products that are used by hundreds of thousands of users around the world.
·Open communications and open door policy within company.
·Paid social package (24 days paid vacation, paid sick day and national holidays).
·Flexible working hours.
·Convenient office location.
·Work with development teams, infrastructure administrators and business unit stakeholders to understand business requirements and develop technical roadmaps to meet Infrascale’s requirements at a technical level.
· Develop and review roadmaps and architecture with engineering counterparts to facilitate feedback loop for infrastructure.
· Provide thought leadership on technical IT issues.
· Champion change and effectively socialize the value proposition of new ideas and architectures.
· Influence a diverse set of stakeholders through excellent relationships, deep domain expertise and a commitment to driving good decisions.
· Engage with leading IT suppliers/vendors to identify best-of-breed solutions as well as candidates for next generation solutions.
· Engage engineering and operations teams as a technology subject-matter expert and as the highest level of technical escalation.
We are looking for a network engineering and architecture leader who has significant experience in solving complex problems with simple, scalable solutions in the infrastructure space. The right candidate will have proven expertise in designing, implementing, and supporting large enterprise and/or service provider networks, working with internal customers to distill technical requirements from business requirements, and the quality of ownership to ensure that solutions are delivered to specification from conception to operational hand-off, every time. The right candidate should be able to work cross functionally across engineering and other IT teams to collaboratively build cohesive solutions, proactively identify and resolve issues independently as well as report their progress. We are not looking for a project manager, but someone who has the presence, as well as proven domain expertise to work across as well as to guide the organization to ensure success in our key initiatives.