* Experience with servers, storage, backup & recovery (relevant IT tertiary qualifications).
* To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of a broad range of software and technologies including Databases (general knowledge of database concepts and Exchange and SQL Server).
* In-depth technical knowledge of Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems.
* Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, along with interpersonal communication abilities.
* Comprehensive, hands-on experience managing multiple customer issues.
* Proven ability to clearly identify business problems, key issues, communicate necessary decisions, facilitate problem resolution, and devise process improvements.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Goal oriented with superior work ethic.
* Preferred background in backup devices or DRaaS offerings.
* Preferred background with Virtualization — VM and/or HyperV.
* Preferred Linux and Windows server administration, and network architecture.
* Previous customer service experience dealing directly with external customers.
* Willingness to work flexible hours. Including shift-work, holiday coverage and on-call.
* Working on products that are used by hundreds of thousands of users around the world.
* Open communications and open-door policy within the company.
* Paid social package (24 days paid vacation, paid sick day, and national holidays).
* Flexible working hours.
* Remote work option.
* Health insurance.
* Competitive salary.
* Challenging projects and professional team.
* Issue Resolution: Be accountable for the troubleshooting, communication and tracking of all issues within our CRM tool (Salesforce).
* Delight Customers: Manage customer and internal resources and expectations to drive toward issue resolution. Clearly communicate the status of the issue, and properly escalate the issue when appropriate.
* Brand Ambassador: Serve as an ambassador of the Infrascale brand in all customer interactions, maintaining the highest level of professionalism and delivering world class service our clients have come to expect.
* Get S&%$ Done (GSD): Be action oriented, capable of independently solving technical problems and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences.
* Facilitate client meetings; Articulate problem descriptions and address client questions head-on. Schedule collaborative meetings (via GoToMeeting or LogMeIn) early and often in the resolution process. This includes performing on-boarding processes for our ICB partners.
* Continuous Improvement: View all customer issues as an opportunity to improve the product or process. Work as an escalation point for the customer and recommend product modifications for either a product issue, UX modification or an enhancement.
* Liaise with Ease: Participate in cross-functional teams, acting as an advocate for the client, to ensure customer needs are met through a more powerful Infrascale product. Interact with sales, engineering, and product development, as well as other members of Technical Support, to ensure continuity between the departments.
The Technical Support Engineer — Our TSEs are a critical role for Infrascale and our customers. This role is responsible for the successful resolution of a variety of issues that our customers report. The ideal candidate will bring a host of experience and a great attitude to the team. These include strong technical acumen, client relations, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal English language), Linux and Windows server administration, and network architecture. This role will be a ’hybrid’ of our support teams. They will be both Front Line and Back Line support for our Direct to Cloud (Infrascale Cloud Backup) product, as well as the Front Line support for our DRaaS (Infrascale Disaster Recovery) Product. This position will be based in Kyiv.