What you will bring to the table:
* Education requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS/CIS) or equivalent work experience is preferred.
* Years of work experience: Minimum
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally and globally to achieve successful outcomes for complex business objectives
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* Good time-management skill
* Strong attention to detail
* Demonstrable ability to work quickly and accurately
* Sense of humor and intellectual curiosity
* Role will require flexibility over your working hours (involving nights and weekends)
* Hands-on experience with management of network, server, storage and operating systems (Windows/Linux) is preferred.
* Experience in working with task tracking software is preferred.
An interesting job in the best company in the online backup and DRaaS market.
Paid social package
Flexible working hours/remote work
Remote work option
Friendly and professional team
The convenient location of the office
What you will do:
* Supervising the company’s network infrastructure by means of the monitoring system.
* Taking appropriate action to maintain network infrastructure stability.
* Maintain documentation including inventory and guides.
* Accurately documenting all system outages and pertinent follow-up information as required
* Fulfilling service requests using a ticketing system
* Executing planned activities
* Helping company employees on their inquiries
* Role will require flexibility over your working hours (involving nights and weekends).
What we are looking for:
Infrascale is expanding its presence in the market and is looking for top-notch IT operations talent to help expand our operations support team. The ideal candidate for this role is familiar with supervising network infrastructure by means of monitoring systems and taking appropriate action to maintain system stability. Candidates must be a hands-on individual, who is well-versed in physical/virtual infrastructure maintenance, along with inventory management and maintaining procedural documentation. Based on candidate experience and desire, this role has the potential to include system administration for critical IT infrastructure.