* Education requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS/CIS) or equivalent work experience is preferred.
* Years of work experience: 3+ year’s experience as a network engineer role.
* Technical/functional skills:
* Strong understanding of networking protocols and technologies
* Network Switching (VLAN, RSTP, MSTP, MLAG, LACP, etc)
* Routing (BGP, OSPF, route redistribution, NAT, VRF, Static routing, route maps, ECMP)
* VPN (IPsec, SSL VPN, OpenVPN etc)
* IDS\IPS configuration, data center networking, spine/leaf topologies in a heterogenous environment mainly comprised of Cisco switches and Linux systems.
* Experience and understanding in IPv4 deployments (including DHCP, TFTP, DNS, ECMP, VIPs) are required, experience and understanding of IPv6 deployments (including DHCPv6 & DNSv6) are desirable.
* Experience with network monitoring systems (PRTG, Graphana, Nagios, Zabbix etc)
* Experience troubleshooting complex network issues (DDoS mitigation, packet-loss, latency or throughput problems)
* Ability to work with external ISPs on critical network issues, troubleshoot traffic routing issues across the globe.
* Experience with building architecture documentation and enhancing existing network document
* Intermediate level of English is a must
* Open VSwitch hands-on experience
* FortiNet solution hands-on experience
* Understanding of public cloud architectures, technology, and deployments incl. AWS, GCP, Azure
* Cisco or other network vendor certifications
* Industry common Linux certifications
* Experience with scripting/programming languages
* Experience with network security tools
* Hands-On experience with Tacacs+
An interesting job in the best company in the online backup and DRaaS market.
Paid social package
Flexible working hours/remote work
Remote work option
Friendly and professional team
The convenient location of the office
* Design and maintain network infrastructure distributed between different locations including internal networks and public cloud
* Configuration and maintenance of network hardware (switches, routers, servers etc.)
* Implementation of maintenance network equipment monitoring
* Implementation and maintenance of network security tools — Firewall\VPN setup and configuration
* Deploy and update network software
* Create and maintain configuration\process documentation
* React to Information security network risks
* Supporting system administrators as needed for network-related issues.
Infrascale is committed to delivering industry-leading data protection through Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions. We are focused on protecting our customers, taking care of our employees, and building the best technology in the market. We believe every business can have reliable, secure data protection — come with us on our journey.
What we are looking for:
Infrascale Inc. is expanding its presence in the market and is looking for top-notch IT talent to help manage our network infrastructure. The ideal candidate has deep experience in network administration. This candidate must have strong knowledge in managing common network technologies and devices (Routing\Switching\Firewalls\VPNs etc.). The candidate will need to be a hands-on individual who is well versed in physical/virtual infrastructure and can work with multiple teams to complete network objectives and resolve issues. The candidate must also have a strong working knowledge of troubleshooting complex networking issues in a widely dispersed network environment and familiarity with public cloud provider networking.
Founded in 2011, Infrascale provides comprehensive, cloud-based data protection by delivering industry-leading backup and disaster recovery solutions. Combining intelligent software with the power of the cloud, Infrascale removes the barriers and complexity of secure, offsite data storage and standby infrastructure for real-time disaster recovery. Trusted and recommended by leading independent industry experts, Infrascale equips its customers with the confidence to handle the unexpected by providing greater availability, better security, and less downtime when it comes to their data. Visit www.infrascale.com or follow us on Twitter at @Infrascale for more information.