Infrascale is committed to delivering industry-leading data protection through Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions. We are focused on protecting our customers, taking care of our employees, and building the best technology in the market. We believe every business can have reliable, secure data protection — come with us on our journey.
What we are looking for:
Infrascale, Inc. is expanding its presence in the market and is looking for top-tier software engineering talent to help bring new products to that market! The Software Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day development of our endpoint backup and Dashboard/portal solution. This means being an active member of a Scrum team working to deliver the highest-quality value we can to our customers. Our C# Engineers work primarily on designing and developing the software that runs our backup solutions as well as our in-house, customer experience portal/management tooling (serving all of our products) and related cloud infrastructure. The ideal candidate brings the best blend of technical know-how and execution. They will bring a passion for excellence and a desire to meet the needs of our customers.
This position reports to a Director of Engineering in our Kyiv team location. You’ll be sitting and working with a friendly and professional team — and enjoy our open communication. Projects are challenging and rewarding. Help us bring the Infrascale experience to life! Join the Journey!
What you will bring to the table:
* Ability to communicate in English — in both written and verbal forms
* Education requirement: Computer Science, open to all education levels
* Preference for participation in full software development life cycle (SDLC)
* Preference for experience in consumer-facing product
* Proven ability to solve customer and business challenges with object-oriented coding practices
* Experience with: C#/.net, SQL Server, and related Microsoft stack technologies
* Experience with server-side application experience (Web services, SQL)
* Experience with design, implementation, deployment and management of highly-loaded distributed systems
* Hands-on experience with TDD/ATDD
* Comfort with: Networking, Virtualization technologies
* Ability to work within and across functional teams
* Ability to self-learning in a fast-paced environment
* Has total attention to detail
* Sense of humor and intellectual curiosity
* Preferred background developing cloud-native applications/architectures (AWS, GCP, Azure)
* Preferred experience with TeamCity CI/CD, NUnit, ReSharper, SonarQube
You will get:
An interesting job in the best company at the online backup and DRaaS market.
Paid social package
Flexible working hours/remote
Remote work option
Friendly and professional team
The convenient location of the office
What you will do:
* Software Development:
Develop quality, requirement-meeting, software thru the use of C# / .Net, SQL, JS, HTML, CSS and related technologies
Integrate database and other cross-connecting technologies
Conform to environmental, code branching, code check-in, and other governance practices
Author & execute Unit Tests for all code written
Collaborate with manual & automated QA teams to move code to production-readiness
Day-to-day use of the requirement and bug-tracking system (Jira)
Learn quickly; Chip in wherever needed to get value to the customer
Operating as a member of a Scrum/Agile team with attendance to daily stand-ups and sprint ceremonies
Adding to the collective group efforts — and group success
Bringing a unique perspective, character, and winning attitude to the Kyiv team
Founded in 2011, Infrascale provides comprehensive, cloud-based data protection by delivering industry-leading backup and disaster recovery solutions. Combining intelligent software with the power of the cloud, Infrascale removes the barriers and complexity of secure, offsite data storage and standby infrastructure for real-time disaster recovery. Trusted and recommended by leading independent industry experts, Infrascale equips its customers with the confidence to handle the unexpected by providing greater availability, better security and less downtime when it comes to their data.
Infrascale Cloud Backup (ICB) provides direct-to-cloud endpoint backup protection for laptops and mobile devices — as well as servers such as Microsoft Exchange and SQL databases — all in one solution. ICB also supports bare metal system backup needs on virtual and physical machines.
ICB challenges the negative impacts of ransomware by preventing ransomware infection of backups, providing unlimited versioning for managing attack recovery, and securing data proactively.