* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS/CIS)
* 3+ years of experience working in a corporate IT support position supporting internal infrastructure.
* 3+ years of experience supporting common corporate IT hardware and software infrastructure. Hardware: Routers, switches, servers. Software: Microsoft Office, Personal computer operating systems (Windows\Mac\Linux) etc.
* 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure/Office 365 and Virtual hypervisor technologies such as VMWare ESXi and or Hyper-V.
* Expertise in all standard Microsoft Office Suite and communications software such as Teams, SharePoint, One Drive, Visio, etc.
* Fluent in English in both written and verbal communication.
Aptitude or competency skills:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally and globally to achieve successful outcomes for complex business objectives
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* Jira help desk and project management, confluence knowledgebase documenting system experience is a plus
* Experience in working with Telephony solutions
* Knowledge in working with remote connectivity\helpdesk tools.
* Experience with scripting technologies specifically PowerShell.
* Experience in working with the asset management system.
* An interesting job in the best company in the online backup and DRaaS market.
* Paid social package
* Health insurance
* Flexible working hours
* Remote work option
* Challenging tasks
* Friendly and professional team
* The convenient location of the office
* Open-door policy
* Actively participate in the helpdesk support queue resolution process (Jira), effectively communicating the status back to the internal customer while documenting the process in the internal notes and bringing about timely resolutions.
* Keep up-to-date on product feature knowledge and maintain proper documentation of procedures and processes relevant to the IT support operations (Confluence)
* Collaborate on issues and participate in knowledge sharing proactively with the global IT Support team.
* Actively seeks out new technologies and processes to increase team and company IT efficiencies.
* Administer and maintain internal systems including, but not limited to servers, VM Hypervisors, ESX, desktop & laptop computers, printers, switches, routers, firewalls, etc. In cooperation with the other technical staff in the office.
* Administer and manage Azure Active Directory users/groups and Office365 email accounts, mailing lists, mail routing/delivery mechanisms, security measures and digital threat countermeasures, etc.
* Perform requested Hypervisor administration work such as but not limited to, assembly of hardware and connective parts, OS/Firmware version upgrades and patches, VM provisioning, decommissioning configuration, migration, and host re-organization.
* Maintain up-to-date and accurate inventory of all physical and virtual assets as required by the security and compliance management staff.
* Take the lead in local hardware and software procurement under the direction of the manager.
Infrascale Inc. is expanding its presence in the market and is looking for top-notch IT operations talent to help expand our world-class IT support team. The ideal candidate for this role is experienced in an internal IT support position supporting internal corporate infrastructure. The candidate will need to be a hands-on individual who is well versed in supporting common IT software and hardware issues, including operating systems, virtual hypervisors, and physical IT infrastructure.