• 3+ years of experience in quality assurance and software testing
• Experience of identifying test data needed for testing and writing quality positive and negative test cases, experience in Test Strategy and Test Plan creation
• Strong experience in hands-on functional testing, systems integration testing and regression testing
• Ability to identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan
• Ability to execute test cases in a timely manner, analyse test results, identify defects; knowledge of defect lifecycle
• Strong experience with task estimations
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment
• Experience of using tracking systems tools such as Microsoft Azure DevOps (knowledge of customization tests analytical tools, testing metrics, charts, visualization of test results) and Jira
• Experience with SQL and CRUD operations
• Strong communication and customer support skills
• Self-directed personality and ability to act independently
• Enthusiastic and energetic attitude with an inherent curiosity to break code
• English on the Intermediate level or above
Will be an advantage
• Experience of managing QA team is a huge plus
• Experience in performance testing (Visual Studio WPT, JMeter)
• ISTQB Certification (Foundation Level)
• Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio to make a review of automated test and analyse the coverage
• Basic knowledge of programming language C#
• Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines
• Ability to identify risks and provide mitigation plan.
Infopulse Ukraine LLC is looking for Strong Middle Manual QA Engineer to be part of Quality and Qualifications Ireland project based on Microsoft technologies.
The ideal applicant is passionate about cutting edge technologies with a proven background in software testing, Agile/Scrum, continuous integration and further plans to improve skills in automated performance testing.