· 5+ years’ experience in product management in a software company or in business analysis
· Knowledge and understanding of Scrum/Agile
· Experience in writing technical documentation and user-stories
· Ability to communicate with Developers and Test Engineers
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Attention to detail and ability to learn fast
· Ability to comprehend information from various sources
· Advanced German is required, advanced English is an advantage
· Excellent communication skills
· Exceptional team-player skills
· Great communication and presentation skills
· Result-oriented and flexible approach to work
Areas of Responsibility
· Hold strong communication with key stakeholders located in Germany
· Transform customer needs into business and product requirements
· Act as a product owner in communication with Scrum teams
· Register detailed customer specifications and requirements in user stories and acceptance criteria
· Participate in preparation, refinement and planning of story requirements and task levels
· Manage product backlogs in accordance with Scrum/Agile.
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Product Owner (German) at our Kyiv office.
The most ambitious goal of the project is to develop a solution that will transform German healthcare market.
The distributed global team will include highly secured cloud solution from a world-known tech provider and two scrum teams from Ukraine which develop mobile solution integrated with that cloud. This solution will digitalize and centralize healthcare data provided by insurance companies to its patients.
Successful applicant will drive both IOS and Android scrum teams in order to create SDK that will be reused with their own branding by every insurance company as a backbone for serving their end clients.