· 4+ years hands-on experience in developing Java/J2EE applications including Springs framework
· Strong knowledge of concepts such as CORs (Cross Origins Resources), headers, security, JSON and http/s concepts
· Basic knowledge of API first design principles and understanding of development process, as well as system performance (e.g. Non Functional Requirements on API performance)
· Deep technical hands-on experience of developing microservices (RESTful APIs) in Spring Boot framework
· Strong knowledge of architectural principles, coding standards, design patterns and best practices
· Proven experience in leading projects from design to production
· Experience with in-memory distributed cache, Kafka/RabbitMQ, and NoSQL solutions
· Hands-on experience with unit testing frameworks like JUnit or TestNG
· Hands-on experience with MySQL/MS SQL or Oracle database
· Experience with Cloud development (AWS/GCP/Azure) is a huge advantage
· Experience with online B2C business
· Produce secure, high traffic & performance Server side code (JAVA Spring boot)
· We are adopting JAVA spring boot and you can be the one leading us there
· Be a part of a winning R&D group that has developed an awesome online product which affects thousands of people around the world
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professional Senior Java Developer to join our new project that is being developed from scratch.
We are building a new product these days, it’s an opportunity to join us and be part of a product we build from scratch in cutting edge technologies.
Be part of a strong backend team and enjoy the environment of a start-up, with a robust product and the benefits of belonging to an excellent company.
We develop and support an online advisory platform which is already being used by 200K+ users worldwide.