· Powerful Java knowledge
· Experience with Java EE stack of technologies (especially REST and SOAP Web Services)
· Experience with Spring framework, Maven, CI/CD practices
· Good knowledge of API design
· Experience with Git/GitLab
· Understanding of software engineering concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, design patterns, etc.
· Proficiency in written and spoken English
· Experience in animation optimisations for low-end devices
· Knowledge of distributed data grids (hazelcast)
· Development of server-side Java EE application
· Application integration with 3rd party APIs
· Post-deployment testing, UAT
Infopulse Ukraine opens a new domain and we are hiring talented professionals to join our brand new project and to work as a Senior Java Developer. Our customer Proximus is one of the largest European Telecom providers of network-based information and communications technology services, telephony, television and the internet.
The selected person to join the project within TV/Media Department will be responsible for the development of Full-Stack TV-Ordering application. TVO is an application that runs on Proximus SetTopBoxes and is used for subscription-based context activation (has multimillion coverage and major activation ratio).