• You have strong experience in development of GUI in Qt (QML), with at least 2 years of experience, with good understanding of C++
• You have at least 5 years of general experience in development of GUI (with various GUI Frameworks — WPF, Cocoa, WxWidget, etc. — but obviously Qt is preferred)
• You know what makes a good user experience (both UX and UI)
• You are very familiar with Continuous Integration (automated tests, shipping of software with short cycles)
• Testing is a priority for you (automated tests, but you’re also ready to help to do some manual tests at the beginning of the project)
• You have already worked in an Agile team (ideally Scrum), and you like team-work
• You can communicate efficiently in English (spoken and written)
• You have got experience in development with cross platforms (Windows, macOS, Linux)
• Experience in Lightroom / Photoshop plug-ins development is a plus
• If you like photography and have used some photography software, it will be a plus.
• Cross-platform (Windows, MacOS) software development, aimed at creating GUI, which is based on Qt framework with QML, writing clean code without over-engineering.
• Design and verification (review, code analysis, unit testing, interaction testing) based on requirements
• Collaboration with the team of 20 developers using Agile methodology.
We are looking for a Middle / Senior C++ Developer to work together with a leading photo processing software publisher aimed at bringing new life to image processing . You will be a part of an international team working on creating a cross-platform solution, as the whole world of professional photographers dreams about it.
A long-term roadmap is full of exciting and innovative features, that challenge the team to be creative, inventive and at the same time correspond to high standards of Software Development.