• You have a Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or other relevant background
• You have minimum 5+ years of Java programming experience and are an expert (we use Java 8 и Spring Boot 1.5)
• You have experience with TDD, continuous integration processes (CI/CD), relational and non-relational (e.g., MySQL, Redis etc.) data stores, and RESTful API services, Webservices, Apache Tomcat Server,
• You are able to read and write complex SQL queries and optimize them
• You have knowledge of agile methodologies and feel comfortable working in dynamically changing environment with a certain degree of the unknown
• You like to take responsibility for yourself, your team and our customers
• You’re a passionate leader with lots of positive energy
• You have good command of English
As our Technical Lead you will lead the development of our software product and supervise and coach our development team. The development team currently consists of one Senior Backend/Frontend Developer, two Junior Frontend/Backend Developers, remote part-time Backend developer, 3 QAs and we are planning further extension of the development team.
You’ll be working closely with Product management team in order to find the best fit-to-market solutions for our product.
By joining our team, you will be able to apply your strong knowledge in practice, mentor less experienced colleagues and impact key architectural and business decisions as for product development. You will be able to constantly learn and grow together with a rapid growth of our product.
The responsibilities of a Technical Lead include the following:
Lead Technical Development
• Work on product holistically across the entire product lifecycle — conceptualizing, designing, building, deploying, testing, releasing and supporting
• Make decisions on technological solutions, frameworks, systems
• Write code and conduct code reviews while the development team is still small
• Provide hands-on technical leadership to the team
Lead and Stimulate Growth of your Team:
• Manage and continuously improve the development team by defining goals, setting targets, and holding regular feedback meetings
• Manage and prioritize the capacity of the development team
• Drive growth of tech team and support recruiting efforts through your visibility and network
• Coordinate team work of developers and testers
Coach Team Members:
• Boost the capabilities of the development team, coach by providing strong leadership and inspiration
• Practice open feedback culture and live team core values
Infopulse Standards Compliance Manager (SCM) is a start-up product owned by Infopulse with clients in Germany, Scandinavian countries and Ukraine.
Infopluse SCM is a solution for security governance, risk and compliance management all in one. It allows businesses to make fast and efficient assessment of their current business, infrastructure and data protection status, as well as its compliance with security requirements of any established standards, policies or procedures. SCM provides management for all stages of security: from conceiving and planning a security concept to certification and maintenance.