• 5+ years’ experience as an Advanced .Net Developer
• Strong experience with EPiServer Solutions products (CMS + Commerce), understanding EPI concepts, UX design and development
• Knowledge of Software development methodology and software lifecycle processes, especially Agile (SCRUM)
• Good knowledge of software configuration management processes and tools (MS TFS, Visual Studio Online services)
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Maths or related field
• Upper-Intermediate English level (written and verbal)
• Strong communication and negotiation skills to deal with clients, team members and other stakeholders.
• Experience and knowledge of other CMS platforms (Site core, Umbraco, orchard)
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence
• Experience in e-Commerce (Sports & Leisure, Gifts & Home Furnishings) will be a great asset
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-driven personal approach and passion for helping others
• A positive and resilient mindset and stress tolerance
As an Episerver Developer at InfoPulse and EVRY Sweden you will become part of a dynamic and ambitious team of Episerver professionals. Our ambition is to build an Episerver “power house”. You will be part of this important and very exciting strategic journey. The projects are cutting edge Episerver Commerce and CMS projects for some of the largest Scandinavian brands. You will work in an agile way in cross-functional global teams to deliver solid and thoughtful architectures and solutions. You will work with the newest technologies, including Episerver CMS and Episerver Commerce, and you will be responsible for the integration of other business critical systems like ERP, CRM, DAM and PIM (e.g. InRiver).
As an Episerver Developer and consultant, you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and solutions to clients. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally, training and necessary certification. There will also be good opportunities to visit our partners and clients in Sweden.
• Writing Backend code for EPIserver/.NET
• Configuring Backend EPIserver solutions CMS + Commerce
• Design and development of new service components with the responsibility for the full development life cycle
• Unit Testing
• Building quality code adhering to industry standard coding practices
• Refactoring of existing modules towards enhanced architecture
• Coordination of technical activities and documentation throughout the project;
• Work in a fast-paced continual learning environment, which requires the ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies to solve business issues.
• Daily and close communicating with customer and other team members
The client is a leading Swedish company with focus on developing and designing strong brands and products in corporate, sports, gifts and home furnishings sectors. You will work with a Swedish development team as one strong distributed team combining the best of Ukrainian and Scandinavian culture.