• Ability to explain complex things in simple words and lead development of technical solutions as Technical Lead / Architect
• Ability and desire to learn new technologies and be self-organized
• 5+ years of Java Developer experience
• Java EE
• CDI, JaxRS, JPA, JMS
• ArcGIS (Esri)
• Geoinformatics know-how and related experience with a focus on maps and geolocation systems (incl. transformations) is a must.
• Ability and experience to plan and estimate your own work
• Very good command of English: Independent user (B2).
• Experience in Cloud technologies and CI/CD (Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Artifactory).
• Technical design and implementation of database-supported software solutions in the field of IT service and configuration management
• Development of features and design of sustainable architecture for novel as well as existing software products
• Requirements analysis, specification and development in close collaboration with the Product Owner
• Continuous improvement of software design and development processes.
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our new project, that is being developed from scratch, to work as a Senior Java Developer / Architect.
We are looking for an experienced and responsible senior engineer who has a professional goal to become an Architect and join our expert team working on the market-leading datacenter IT management systems. Corresponding products are deployed in each and every German automotive manufacturers’ IT ecosystem. Our customer is a mature 25-year-old software product company reinforced by the latest technologies, methodologies, and architectural patterns.
The successful candidate will be a part of well-rounded independent Scrum Team that is fully integrated into customer’s engineering structures (200+ experts) within Scrum and Scaled Agile frameworks. Business trips to Germany are required in order to familiarize with the customer’s corporate culture and engineering practice.