• Strong knowledge of C# and .NET framework: Net Web API / MVC NET / Entity Framework
• Solid database design and development experience (MS SQL Server 2012+)
• Extended knowledge of Angular2+ ( Angular5 will be used)
• Experience with jQuery, jQueryUI, HTML5, CSS3
• Integration experience with 3rd party SaaS
• Workflow or Business Rules Engines will be an advantage
• Knowledge and understanding of Design Patterns and SOLID
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team
• Creativity and ability to think outside the box while defining sound and practical solutions
• Willingness to take the initiative; moving projects/ideas forward with clarity
• Leadership skills to indirectly lead cross-functional teams towards common solutions
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Development and Support:
• Develop, support and maintain applications and technology solutions.
• Ensure that all development efforts meet or exceed client’s expectations. Applications should meet requirements of scope, functionality, and time and adhere to all defined and agreed upon standards.
• Become familiar with all development tools, testing tools, methodologies, and processes.
• Encourage collaborative efforts and team spirit with on-shore and offshore team members.
• Demonstrate strong understanding of the industry best standards in software development and version controlling.
• Ensure quality and low bug rates of code released into production.
• Assist the Technical Lead with project team duties as required.
• Work under the direction of the Application Manager / Assistant Manager.
• Work on agile projects, participate in daily SCRUM calls and provide task updates.
• Develop supporting and other materials as required.
• Develop and maintain internal project documentation.
• During design and key development stages, they might need to work a staggered shift to ensure appropriate overlap of the Indian and US teams.
We are looking for Middle + / Senior .NET Developer to join a new project for one the world’s largest companies providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services.
The client is one of the Big Four companies with a